Thursday, December 27, 2012

Intro

Hi!!

I'm Sarah 


I was married to my high school sweetheart, Matt, in April 2011. 

I have an 8 month old daughter Allie! She was born April 17, 2012.

I recently decided to dive into the world of cloth diapering. I must admit the past few weeks have been hectic and confusing. I thought I understood cloth diapering but I honestly had no clue! Once I started ordering the diapers it all started to make sense. I've ordered many different types and brands of diapers! I plan on reviewing all of them and giving honest feedback. I relied heavily on blogs and diapering sites to help me navigate my way through this foreign territory and the least I could do is help out a new diaper fanatic! 

At any time if you have any questions, comments, or ideas PLEASE comment below and I would be more than happy to reply =]





Matt, Allie's daddy and my hubby




Furbabies  



No comments:

Post a Comment